Optic and acoustic in-house alarm device for control units of sewage treatment plants
Why use the BonAlarm?
- Forward all alarms inside the house - so that they are easily noticed
- Optic (flashing) and acoustic (beeping) alarm - acoustic alarm mutable
- Suitable for any alarm indication including mains failure
- Easy to connect via two wires
- No extra (rechargeable) battery necessary. Due to the very low power consumption, the BonAlarm can be powered by the internal batteries of the control unit at mains failure
- Solid and easy mounting
|Dimensions (l x w x h)||35x65x20mm|
|Ambient temperature||-20°C to +50°C|
|Flash and beep rate||0.2s beep -> 0.05s flash -> 0.75s pause -> 0.2s beep -> ...|
|Luminous color||Red (other colors on request)|
|External power supply||
From control unit: 5VDC ±10%; 30mA max.; 8.5mA avg.
|Connection||Spring-type cable terminal for rigid and flexible wires 0.2-1.5mm²
Cable gland M12 for 3.5-7mm diameter cables
|Fixation / Mounting||Bolted on bottom|
Please use our Contact form to order your BonAlarm.
Read more about our other products and services HERE.